The acceptance of perishable goods should be carried out and implemented in accordance with the standards, apply and follow first in first out and storage system. Provide all customers with consistent, high quality food and services through adherence to and implementation of all kinds of brand standard and policies.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 主要职责
· Assist the superior with kitchen operations as necessary. Carry out precise and clear direction from the superior from recipes, systems, general standards and quality control in order to ensure best guest satisfaction.
· Follow direction of Hygiene/HACCP Manager and local Hygiene Bureau as well as HACCP in order to ensure best production and high level of hygiene in order to avoid cross infection at all times. Pay attention to and ensure the quality of food, swinging and flavor to a good level.
· Implement proper food preparation procedures and storage standards.
· Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
· Ensure compliance with all local (Health Department) regulations.
· Support the Food and Beverage department's procedures for waste control.
· Follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
· Attend departmental daily Briefing.
· Operate and maintain all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
· Be responsible for management of property and facilities.
· Be able to coordinate effectively with colleagues also in other departments and be flexible on operation needs.能够与同事及其他部门协作，并能灵活满足运营需要。
· Ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
· Enforce the food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
· Respond to guest questions in a correct and appropriate manner within 24 hours.
· Maintain F&B concepts and Mission standards for preparation & presentation.
· Actively promote cross-sectoral cooperation through frank communication. Make ultimate use of time and resources through good planning as well as team goal setting.
· All rules and regulations refer to colleague handbook.
· Be aware of accident prevention and help enforce safe working conditions to achieve the goal of zero accidents.
· Perform any duties assigned by the Management.