We believe today’s time conscious, urban consumer wants a total solution that combines fitness, wellness and nutrition under one roof with a simple, easy to use membership model. Thanyapura has developed that solution with a new active living destination for urban markets called T-Hubs. Located in high density areas, all T-Hubs, regardless of size, will have fitness facilities, group class space, a vegetarian restaurant, consultation rooms, retail areas, and a children’s play and exercise club. T-Hubs will introduce an innovative membership model as well as digital technology, allowing members to book classes, track performance and monitor bio-data through wearables and mobile apps. T-Hub members will also receive special services in all Thanyapura resorts and sport events. Our goal is to be THE destination of choice for people who want a 360o approach to healthy living.
Ensure that the food and beverage orders are correctly delivered to the guests, that they are satisfied with their orders, and process guests’ payments.
W/W permanently improve guest satisfaction and increase customer retention and loyalty by providing fast, reliable and friendly service to all of their guests at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Welcome guests upon arrival
2. Introduce guests to the menu and highlight daily or seasonal food or drink specials
3. Enquire about food allergies or intolerances
4. Take customers' orders, enter the order into the restaurant software, which the system forwards to the kitchen
5. Prepare drinks and serve food and drink orders to guests
6. Ensure that guests are satisfied
7. Remove used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
8. Prepare correct cheques and handle payment
9. Clean and sterilise tables, and set tables for new guest arrivals
10.Remain familiar with menu and specials, also with company philosophy and news
11.Attend daily briefing with the Chef or Manager for news and specials, as well as any upcoming reservations with special requirements.
Qualification & Must Have:
1. High School Diploma
2. Minimum 1 year’ experience in similar position
3. Positive attitude and mindset, even in difficult situations
4. Leading by example
5. Active and healthy lifestyle
6. Affinity for mindfulness
7. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills