1. ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES行政职责
1. Establishment of business relationship with all vendors and development of all
Establishment of organisational charts.
Establishment of position descriptions.
Development of standard operating procedures for each department.
Development of departmental and facility personal policies.
Establishment of ongoing provision of administrative controls.
Assist in the recruitment, development and training of all department heads and
Oversee Effective scheduling of all services and special programming.
Development and adherence of Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
To ensure weekly/monthly departmental communication meetings are effective.
11. Direct operations of facility including short and long range strategic planning so that
the facility operates cost effectively and efficiently.
12. Assist in positioning and monitoring of the facility's business relationship with food
And beverage. Insure a harmonious business fit.
13. Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position.
14. Serve as a catalyst to Sales & Marketing, Fitness Centre, and Body Technician,
Facility Operations, Aesthetics, Beauty Salon and Boutique operations.
15. Serve as a link between the facility and the industry.
16. Meet with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programmes as required.
17. Promote and sell customised spa programmes to conference groups as required.
18. Tour prospects.
19. Provides and is responsible for the professional delivery of all information on the
Telephone and in person to all potential members.
20. Promote spa and salon beauty packages.
21. Assist in the implementation of 12 month market strategies and new business and
Assist in the implementation of 12 month public relations programme i.e. calendar of
23. Work efficiently with Hotel Public Relations in all aspects of spa promotions
and media as required.
Work with advertising and promotion as required.
Work with Hotel & Regional Sales and Marketing as required.
26. Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, product offering,
pricing, and promotions, including sales techniques.
27. Administration and implementation of staff training in all aspects of the Spa's
operations i.e. business telephone usage, Guest relations, Spa services (massage,
loofah, facial, etc.),
Retail sales ...
28. Assist in the supervision/operation of all health & spa departments when required:
- So Spa and Fit out
- Health & SPA Reception
- Mineral outlet (in consultation with Chef & FB)
- So Spa outlet in the Lobby if applicable
29. Ensure effective communication amongst all departments within the hotel.
2. HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIE人事职责
To ensure Spa department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in
the Spa and Hotel.
Responsible for supervising all aspects of employees i.e.. hiring, recognition,
progressive corrective action ...
Responsible for the efficient training of all employees in all aspects of job tasks.
4. Responsible for all Spa departments training in pertinent emergency procedures and
Ensuring all departments are well versed in facility operations (cross training).
To ensure all employees adhere to all hotel standards as stated in the employee
7. To conduct performance appraisals on a timely manor.
3. FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES财务职责
1. Responsibilities encompass the area of fiscal budgeting and analysis, including the
development of annual budgets for the various departments within the facility.
2. Establishing the control of financial operations will require co-ordination and
administration of an established plan with sufficient supporting schedules to enable measurement of actual performance to budget.
3. Operations and capital improvement budget preparation
Development of the facility's fiscal operating assumptions.
Develop facility's business, budget and staffing plans.
Identification of capital start up costs.
Authorise expenditures in keeping with the capital and operating budgets.
Approve all invoices before payment.
Review of remuneration of all salaried employees and independent contractors with
Provide information to the Controller of the complete backroom operational
Accounts receivable area财务应收
Accounts payable area应付会计
General ledger development总账
Chart of accounts development会计部门
Budget preparation and fiscal guidelines成本控制及财务指引
11. Control the cost of goods purchased, services supplied and labour necessary to
the sales and production of our products and service.
4. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITES职业保健和安全职责
1. Follow and ensure that all employees all safety procedures and practices.
2. Adherence of Facility Operations departmental Emergency Procedures/Safety
3. Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of the hotel.
Assist in the development and adherence of all departmental Emergency
5. To ensure employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's
policy relating to safety.
6. Perform other related duties & special projects as assigned by the supervisor