Primary Responsibilities 主要职责
· •Process credit applications within 10 working days, ensuring that clients are notified promptly and professionally. The credit worthiness of all applicants is formally checked and approval must be received from the Financial Controller.
•Review the credit worthiness of all existing non-Accor approved clients on a yearly basis.
· •Ensure all invoices / statements are issued on a timely basis.
· •Monitor the prompt follow-up of all overdue accounts and minimize the recovery delay.
· •Implement effective inquiry response procedure for guests and management.
· •Ensure all travel agent commissions are timely processed and paid.
•Report on monthly accounts receivable ageing analysis and detailed accounts’ ledgers.
· •Conduct credit meetings at least once a month.
· •Attend Credit Managers meetings to keep up to date knowledge of credit risks.
· •Review and recommend accounts to be written off, providing appropriate documentation.
· •Liaise between the Accounting Department and the Front Office.
· •Ensure PX and PM accounts are checked on daily basis and transferred to city ledger within 48hrs from the departure date.
· 确保每天检查 PX 和 PM 账目，并自客人离店之日起的 48 小时内将其转至挂账
· •Review the Advance Deposit ledger to ensure all the balances are either current or for future date.
· •Inform the Front Office Manager of any deviations from policy by Assistant Managers, or Front Office Cashiers that may come to his/ her attention.
· •Ensure guest refunds are processed in a timely manner as per the hotel policy; with all supporting paperwork and required authorizations.
1st primary responsibilities- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of revenue.
· To check all Daily Food & Bevage Revenue and front office revenue All revenue must be in accordance with Finance Policy
· Keys revenue journal and distributes to Outlet Mangers and management
· Ensure promotion related system set up must be in accordance with Finance Policy
2nd primary responsibilities- Responsible for issuing relevant financial reports.
· To prepare monthly Duty Meal Report and ENT Report at end of month
· To prepare Monthly End Closing
· Review all rebates and miscellaneous charges are supported by documentation detailing the charges. All rebate credits must be in accordance with Finance Policy. The rebate credits, miscellaneous charges and paid outs must be summarized and sent to the Finance Manager and General Manager for review daily
3rd primary responsibilities- Responsible for hotel internal risk control
· Ensures that programs involving coupons, certificates, and vouchers are adequately controlled and safeguards are in place
· Audits daily collection of the General Cashiers Summary against the bank in slip
· Audits and reconciles advance payments and ensures payments have been applied
· Reconciles revenues on a daily basis via back up page
· Performs various special projects as requested and assigned by management