· Attends to repair and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as centrifugal Chillers, air cooled Chillers, walk in cold room and freezer rooms and other commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment.
· Attends to repair and maintenance of air conditioning equipment such as window units, package units and fan coil units. .
· Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises including any new additions / extensions to the Hotel or any other properties maintained by the Hotel.
· Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
· Use initiative and foresight to undertake tasks outlined within the preventative maintenance program without the direction of the Shift Engineer/Chief Engineer.
· Responsible for servicing and attending to repairs on various types of equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment, including motors, pumps, fans, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plant and electricity generators, electric lights & powers, CCTV, telephone, TV, fire lives and safety equipment & system.