· Manage the operations and efficiency of the spa facilities.
· Establish proactive strategic initiatives for the spa to help market the overall offers / products.
· Maintain extensive knowledge of competitors, including locations, product offerings, pricing, promotions, and sales techniques.
· Assist in the development and implementation of financial budgeting and analysis for the departments within the facility.
· Establish strong yearly KPI goals aligned with expected revenue.
· Practice revenue management to maximize daily targets.
· Perform regular treatment and facility audits to maintain brand standards.
Knowledge and Experience知识和经验
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration) is an asset.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management position or supervisory position in a spa or related field.
· Experience in spa therapy role is recommended.
· Previous luxury hotel experience with background in financial budgeting and forecasting.
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
· Service oriented with an eye for details.
· Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
· Ability to work independently and has good initiative under busy environment.