The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for CORE (Communications and Reservations) Manager, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT 人员管理
· Supervises the Communications operation and work flow to maximize guests’ satisfaction.
· Identifies staff training requirements and service improvements areas.
· Supervises and guides all staffs to ensure that hotel policies and procedures are adhered
· Conducts daily and monthly meetings to highlight areas of improvement in the Communications office and obtain feedback.
· Creates a positive and highly motivated working environment that promotes and develops teamwork.
· Utilizes and develops communication tools and channels for the dissemination of information and workflow amongst all sections and divisions.
Performance Appraisal 成绩评估
· Sets performance targets for all staffs at the start of the performance period based in department goals as set by the department head.
· Monitors staff’s performance all throughout, documents both positive and negative performance indicators in preparation for the formal performance review.
· Conducts appraisal sessions for supervised staffs and formally documents performance for the period using official forms, following authorized procedures and observing set timelines as disseminated by the division head and the Human Resources Division.
Staff Administration and Discipline员工的管理和纪律
· Ensures that all staffs provide courteous and professional service at all times.
· Ensures that the staffs adhere to the rules and regulations of the hotel.
· Facilitating regular reorientation for the staffs on rules and regulations.
· Immediately communicating / updating staffs on new rules / standards.
· Continuously monitoring implementation of rules/standards
· Effecting coaching/counseling and, if necessary, disciplinary procedures when rules/standards are violated.
· Drives customer delight and retention by being a role model in delighting guest in every single interaction.
· Constantly reviews the current procedures and practices to ensure they are simple for staff and guests.
· Ensures that the fax machines are checked frequently and to ensure timely delivery of faxes to guests’ rooms.
· Is totally familiar with the telephone back-up procedures in the event that any equipment malfunctions in the Telephone Department.
· Ensures that Telephone Book function in PMS is maintained with the latest telephone information and charge structure.
· Ensures that monthly and / or quarterly testing of calls postings are done and in line with charging structure.
Guest Services 对客服务
· Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
· Maintains a record book for recording all matters during the shift.
· Ensures all guests requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
· Ensures guests’ requests are handled efficiently at the Communications Office and the maintaining of proper guests’ requests logs
· Ensures that staff are doing their follow up with guest to check for satisfaction in a situation where there is a service / facility defect.
· Prepares Duty roster.
· Conduct orientation and induction of new employee.
· Monitors employee leave and off days.
Meeting Attendance 会议出席
· Conducts daily briefing.
· Attendance in departmental morning briefing, and other meeting where necessary.
· Reviews important statistics and share information with other team members.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management team of the hotel.
Budget and Forecast 预算和预测
· Manages the budget and forecast of Communications
· Reviews and manages monthly expense and cost.
Cost Control 成本控制
· Ensures all employees are practicing recycle wastage at all time.
· Maintains a detail record of all incidents (guest or employee) all finding and other relevant items to the events in the Logbook. Where discretion is required, reports directly to Director of Rooms.
· Maintains record of guest feedback and takes remedial action to resolve problems.
· Coordinates and cooperates with all other operating department and must have strong relationship and interaction with all hotel guest, visitors and members of the local community.
· Attends meetings as required by the Director of Rooms.
General Duties 总体职责
Care of Equipment 管理设备
· Overseas maintenance and handling of equipment used and reporting malfunction or maintenance deficiencies to appropriate area.
· Adheres to the procedures set for attendance and time keeping.
Monitors cleanliness and grooming standards监督卫生清洁和仪容仪表
· Constantly monitors cleanliness standards throughout hotel and ensures employees complying with grooming standards.
Company Policies and Procedure 公司政策及程序
· Adheres to the provision outlined in the Employee’s Handbook, Disciplinary Code and Rules and Regulations.
Safety and Security 安全和保密
· Possesses full knowledge of emergency procedures.
· Ensures that all staffs are aware of emergency procedures at all times.
· Attends scheduled employee training and periodic reviews on departmental responsibilities in case of emergencies.
· Responds to Emergency calls, as may be required.
· Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
· All information should be in confidential.
· Performs other duties as may be required by management from time to time.
· Set up good relationship with all the department of the hotel, and keep smooth working
· To perform other tasks or responsibilities assigned by superiors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS任职要求：
· College school and above
· At least at same position working experience worked 3 years and above.
Skills and Abilities 技能及能力：
· Ability to read, write and speak English. Good Communications skills and Computer skills
· Being calm and patient and be of service passion. Team player. Being fair and responsible. Be passion and love working.
Join us and enjoy…
An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
Employee service awards
Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us: