1. Promotes and provides a safe working environment; is involved in accident follow up, transitional duties and future prevention of accidents.
2. Prepares all daily, weekly and monthly reports on all management aspects, to include statistical analysis of participation and use of facilities, market appraisal and evaluation.
3. Establish rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on Spa services, whilst following up with prompt feedback.
4. Ensure through knowledge of all hotel outlets, departments and competitors by all Recreation staff.
5. Ensure guest history is updated at all times.
6. Implementing guest recognition program and maintain a relevant guest database.
7. Ensure staff maintains timing in relation to treatments to avoid any unnecessary delays.
8. Maximizes associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
9. Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and annual budget/ forecasts and marketing plans in conjunction with the Director of Rooms.
10. Ensures that the Department's operational budget is in line and that all costs are strictly controlled.
11. Controls and supervises stock taking on a monthly basis.
12. Ensure the Recreation Center meets all DMH marketing standards.
13. Set up online channel and updated frequently with specials and promotions.
14. Marketing workbook updated monthly.
15. Develop relationship with local spa press.
16. Greets VIP guests/Press and potential members personally.
17. Attends function, promotions for and on behalf of the Recreation Center when necessary.
18. Maintaining a high profile within the local Recreation and Spa industry.
19. Creating necessary promotions to yield manage the Recreation and Spa peaks and troughs.
20. Analyzing the Recreation and Spa consumer, ensuring we have the appropriate promotions are on offer.
21. Cross promotions with other departments maximize the awareness of the Recreation and Spa.
22. Ensure all collateral is in keeping with DMH standards.