1. Coordinate training schedules with senior coach.
2. Conduct the group class sessions and upgrade all the fitness group class to the recent trend.
3. Ensure classes and private training sessions are in a satisfactory manner and assist with organizing and participating in events pertaining to the T-Hub.
4. Help with daily tasks of running the gym and fitness areas and coordinate bookings daily.
5. Set up equipment before start of the session and ensure guest safety and assist guests to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
6.Holds personal coaching sessions.
7.Provide pictures and short video clips of fitness training sessions to the online marketing department.
8.Flexibility in working hours. Sometimes, if there is demand, the coach will be required to do PT sessions, classes, or events on weekends.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Sport Science or similar degrees
2.FIT certificate and Personal Training certification.
3. Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in working at a sports resort, a fitness club operation, or similar businesses.
4.Positive attitude and mindset, even in difficult situations.
5.Active and healthy lifestyle.
6. Affinity for mindfulness.
7. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities