The Operations Manager will be in charge of the restaurant, he/she is responsible for leading, planning, organizing and managing all restaurant affairs, properly implementing the company's policies and requirements, ensuring the smooth operation of the restaurant and achieving the monthly and annual revenue targets of the restaurant.
Reporting to the Director of F&B, this role is responsible for the entire restaurant staff, service quality and processes, costs, equipment and facilities, and all special events that require catering services.
As the leader of a well-trained service team, he/she is expected to provide excellent guest service in accordance with standard operating procedures, to meet and exceed guest needs with efficient service and extensive product knowledge, and to be committed to making the restaurant a first-class dining venue.
· Supervision:supervise the daily operation of the restaurant,ensure its smooth and efficient; Implement all related activities in accordance with company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of service provided; Take action according to guest's comments (positive or negative)
· Planning and organization:Responsible for the daily revenue of the restaurant and continuously improve the revenue of the restaurant through effective promotions and recommendations; resolutely carry out additional reasonable tasks by senior management
· Leadership:mobilize the enthusiasm of employees, motivate employees and set an example to lead employees to abide by the company's rules and regulations, and cooperate well withother departments. Provide employees with professional technical knowledge and skills training, including the rational use of existing materials, and constantly update employees the latest information and market trends as staffs learning process
· Personnel management: reasonably arrange restaurant human resources, check all work schedules, and properly arrange and control restaurant labour costs
· Communication and reporting: regularly communicate and report to the management, organize and participate in the restaurant meeting, and announce the latest work plan
· Training: treat every colleagues as a member of the same team at all times, and give them training and help where necessary, so that together we can providememorable dining experience to our guests
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
· High School or college degree
· At least 10 years of experience in restaurant operations in Fine Dining restaurants and 4-5 star hotels, including at least 3 years in a management position
· Experience in independent operation and marketing, keen insight into market changes and seasonal dishes
· Familiar with the knowledge and service skills of all kinds of western food and wine
· Have excellent organizations skills and be able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
· Excellent leader and team-builder, able to motivate staff to achieve the highest performance and standards
· Good communication and listening skills, good interpersonal skills
· Outgoing personality, people oriented
· Enthusiasm for service work
· To guide him/herself in a professional manner and with high ethical standards
· Fluent in English and Mandarin