· Ensure correct fapiao handling as per Finance department & government requirement.
· Responsible for the "house bank" and ensure all cashiering procedures are fully followed and executed by the team in accordance to company's policies and procedures.
· Responsible for the safe deposit boxes usage and checking.
· Maintain all departmental assets including equipment repairs and maintenance.
· Ensure all contract with service provider is reviewed before expired.
· Work closely with Finance in monitoring guest's credit status for Sangha bills.
· Constantly review the demand and guest needs of services and ensure our prices and services are strategically positioned in the market. Control costs and be knowledgeable on all monthly and annual targets as well as expenses. Be always creative, positive and proactive in recommending ways of achieving better business result.
· Assists senior management team in budget planning on Capital Expenditure related to Wellness Concierge team.
· To increase guest engagement by interacting with guests as much as possible, to ascertain preferences, dislikes and overall Wellness experiences, as well as to drive the guest satisfaction score of the retreat.
· To create strategies that achieve the KPIs of the department.
· To ensure that all suites and rooms blocked for arrival are prepared on time prior guest arrival.
· To monitor the effective and consistent recording by the team, guest preferences, like and dislikes, and to track it in guest profile system. Where necessary provide training to ensure effective compliance.
· Coordinate activities with other Retreat departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and ultimately higher guest satisfaction.
To provide professional and high-quality service to meet guest's expectation in accordance with Octave and Sangha brand standards, concepts and brand values.
· To manage and supervise entire Wellness Concierge Team whilst being a role model to the team and setting the exemplary example of living a life aligned to Octaves philosophy, core principles and values.
· Maintain high quality services in all areas within entire SANGHA by Octave area.
· To handle guest enquiries and resolve complaints and problems.
· To anticipate issues and resolve these before they become problematic.
· Ensure the quality and consistency of standard and to train the Wellness Concierge team members on constant improvement.
· To regularly inspect the quality of service provided by all Wellness Concierge team members, and to ensure that all services are delivered exceed the standard and guest expectation
· To share with other Heads of Departments guest feedback
· To take appropriate action to resolve any service issues
· Responsible to arrange all Wellness Programs, LHC, Spa Menu and Membership training to all team members to ensure each of team member is able provide professional reservation, product inquire and onsite service to guests.
· Responsible to ensure all team members are able to upsell wellness programs, spa treatments, fitness courses, clinic products and retail products.
· To maintain appropriate knowledge about local area, events happening in Suzhou.
· To monitor the Operating Equipment inventory.
· Check Wellness Concierge team members' grooming in accordance with Retreat standard.
· Work closely with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure correct room status always adhere to Retreat cleaning and maintenance program.
· To handle any DND room within 24 hours.
· To live and to support the implementation of Octave Core Values.
· Ensure all arriving guests are being escorted to room with in-room check-in and orientation services, all guests arrive by limousine are meet and greet at curbside.
· Responsible for the overall administration of the department including all outgoing correspondences and reports. Ensure all inquiries received via email or by fax are responded to within 12 hours.
· Ensure the Operator and Reservations duties are well performed by Wellness Concierge team whenever required.
· Ensure all wake-up call requests are followed by the team without any delay or mistake and will be delivered in a pleasant and clear voice.
· To ensure all incoming calls, from guest, outside line or internal colleagues, are answered by the team within 3 rings, ask permission before putting on hold and taking ownership of guest needs so they do not have to repeat themselves again upon the line is connected/ transferred.
· Monitor data input standards by colleagues to ensure guest database (HMS and PSB) is maintained at the highest standard.
· Ensure all messages and parcels are handled in accordance with PnP and all fragile items and computers (e.g. notebook/ netbook/ iPad) are stored safely/ handled with special care.
· Closely monitor luggage (arrival, departure, storage, hold for collection) and parcel/ mails handling (outgoing and incoming) and ensure the team follow relevant policy and procedure.
· Closely monitor the team's handling of luggage to ensure all luggage deposited by guests for temporary storage are locked with a rope before it is being safely transferred to a designated storeroom/guest room.
· Take a leading role in any system downtime situation (HMS) and be acknowledgeable to manage the operations (e.g. check-in, check-out, room assignment, collecting payment, posting etc.) by providing strong leadership to the team to ensure guest satisfaction is still being highly maintained during the system downtime.
· Technical Wellness Concierge knowledge, F&B knowledge, Housekeeping knowledge, Wellness knowledge, computer skill, PMS system, Hotsos system, Middleware system etc.
· Accountable for the key card system and ensure employee key cards are handled in accordance with company's policies and procedures. Closely monitor and follow up with IT / Engineering on any key lock and/ or key card malfunctioning cases.
· Overseeing the execution of Frequent Flyer Program at Wellness Concierge including but not limited to, response to guest inquiries, retro-claim, data export etc.
· Relieve Duty Manager's duty whenever required.
· Ensure instructions from senior management is being conveyed and followed through.
Carry out other ad hoc tasks and duties as required by senior management.
· Take initiative and act professionally to ensure tasks are completed.
· Exhibit and encourage high performance standards for themselves and others.
· Able to develop and maintain excellent credibility with co-workers and subordinates by demonstrating complete consistency between words and actions, in all aspects of behavior.
· Effectively identify & anticipate guest needs & Handle challenging situations with guests diplomatically.
· Exceeding guest expectations regarding both in quality and service.
· Positively influence co-workers to accept & execute new standard or changes immediately and effectively.
· Regularly keep manager up to date on relevant activities.
· Take action to ensure overall success of department CHESS (Community, Health, Environment, Safety, Security)
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
· Chair departmental daily briefing, monthly team meeting, departmental meeting and/ or other meetings upon request by superior.
· Ensure front-of-house counters and back-of-house spaces always clean, organized and tidy.
· Accountable and fully responsible for the PSB data export and the data entry by the team. Ensure daily reports are prepared and distributed as scheduled.
· Ensure all daily data entry send to PSB is accurate and in a timely manner.
· Ensure all departmental keys are handled in accordance with key management policy.
Ensure all long-term storage is checked and followed up as per Sangha PnP.