· 如有必要 ，该部门有权更改或补充该职位描述。
The Bell Attendant organizes and coordinates the concierge services to ensure that each guest experiences a memorable stay from arrival, during the stay, through to departure, in line with Hilton and hotel policies and procedures.
What will I be doing? Position Summary (bullet points)
As the Bell Attendant, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Actively seek verbal feedback from customers.
· Agree on and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
· Promote Hilton Honors and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program, ensuring that existing Hilton Honors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
· Positively deal with and learn from customers’ complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the Front Office Manager.
· Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively, adhering to Hilton Brand Standards.
· Be proactive towards customers, assisting them with any reasonable requests.
· Ensure that the concierge team escorts guests to their rooms, hotel facilities and room features are explained, and luggage is delivered in a prompt manner.
· Take an active role in the concierge team, ensuring effective communication and work as a team in order to reach goals and targets.
· Handle complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest Service Manager to follow-up where appropriate.
· Follow-up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution (service recovery).
· Facilitate a prompt departure for all guests by ensuring that their luggage is brought from their rooms promptly when requested or offer assistance when in the lobby.
· Ensure that all guests are offered help to make arrangements for transportation and that they are invited back and bid farewell.
· Manage the storage and organization of guests’ luggage in a safe and secure, organized and systemized way.
· Ensure that the concierge team maintains the lobby appearance to be neat and tidy, and that public areas are cleaned when necessary.
· Responsible for ensuring hotel materials are well stocked and information is available to guests.
· Knowledgeable of the hotel’s facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton.
· Up to date with information and have detailed knowledge of facilities, attractions, places of interests, sights and activities in and around the hotel, imparting this knowledge to other team members.
· Monitor the sale of postage stamps, telephone cards and other items, maintaining a cash float.
· Ensure that ticket reconfirmation, safari bookings and guest reservations are correctly carried out when required.
· Ensure appropriate handling and delivering of messages, receive and distribute packages, manage the daily post and correspondence of both guests and the hotel.
· Know well the hotel transportation arrangements, ensuring that pick-ups and drop-offs are completed on time.
· Input information into ONQ regarding guests, ensuring accuracy, all details are completed, and that the information can be clearly understood by other team members.
· Have detailed knowledge of departmental standards and Hilton brand standards.
· Implement and follow through with improvements identified.
· Plan ahead and ensure adequate resources are available.
· Ensure the shift is reviewed, handovers and briefings are carried out.
· Maintain in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job.
· Maintain guest histories to assist with returning guests.
· Attend and participate in regular operational and hotel meetings.
· Understand the goals of the hotel and the department’s role in achieving it, communicating goals to the team.
· Get members of the team to work cooperatively with others.
· Be aware of potential highs and lows in the business.
· Create and implement sales promotions and team member incentives as per discussion with the Front Office Management.
· Create an environment where “everyone sells”.
· Forecast potential revenue costs.
· Follow company control procedures.
· Control costs without compromising standards.
· Regularly review individual performance against objectives and provide feedback.
· Participate in annual appraisals in accordance with legal and hotel guidelines, identifying individual training needs.
· Understand relevant Health and Safety legislations and their implications on the operation of the department.
· Communicate to the team their responsibilities within Health & Safety.
· Ensure that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times
· Ensure that all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis.
· Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
A Bell Attendant serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Maintain high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
· Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
· Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
· Be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
· Maintain high team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
· Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
· Good organization and coordination skills.
· Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
· Patient and responsible to solve all problems.
· Able to maintain excellent relations with team members.
· Able to work under great physical and mental pressures.
· Understand basic spoken English.
· Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
· Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.