· 制定每位员工的排班表及工作安排。（考虑内部活动，客人入住率， 特殊活动及产品促销等）
· 分配， 指派，组织授权餐厅日常的经营工作。
· 了解OH&S 的各项规定，并熟悉其与日常经营中的关系。
· 具有积极合作的精神。以热心的态度对待所有的工作， 并乐于利用一切机会学习技能以便于改进自己的工作的技巧。
· 以客户为导向，并能够自信地建立和超过服务标准 。
· 具有全面的关于服务,劳动力控制, 饮料, 维修, 广告, 电脑和财务方面的知识。
· 在九项能力资格认证中, 人员管理沟通和计划安排为强项。
The Outlet Manager is concerned with the strategic management of the Restaurant, in line with prescribed Hilton policies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As the Outlet Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
· Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
· Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
· Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
· Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
· Create an environment where everyone in the department is focus on “creating that special experience” to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Actively seek verbal feedback from customers and team members at each service period.
· Agree on and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
· Positively deal with and learn from customer complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the Food & Beverage Manager.
· Make sure all customers’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively while assisting on the floor during meal periods each day.
· Be available to assist on duty in the restaurant and bars during any busy days or special events.
· Be proactive towards guests, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and training all team member to see these things before the guests ask.
· Ensure all standards for service delivery as identified in the Guest Satisfaction manual and the Standard Operating Procedures manual are consistently delivered throughout the department.
· Knowledgeable of Hilton departmental standards.
· Able to explain the standards to the team and Managers, assessing team members against these standards.
· Ensure that training on departmental standards is regularly conducted in the outlets.
· Monitor standards through regular standards review checks.
· Develop action plans to address shortfalls in standards and identify shortfalls before they affect customer service.
· Implement and follow-through with improvements identified.
· Plan, prioritize, organize and control the day-to-day operation.
· Prepare rosters and job schedules for team members to meet business needs (taking into consideration internal activities, occupancy, external events, promotions, etc.).
· Communicate effectively with the Front Office and Groups & Tours teams to maximise inhouse and group business for the restaurant, ensuring direct liaison with Group Leaders upon arrival.
· Describe, assign and delegate duties and authority for the operation of the restaurant at all times.
· Understand the situation in other departments and their implications for your own department.
· Plan ahead and ensure adequate resources are available.
· Manage the departmental operation and taking action where necessary to ensure it runs smoothly, participating in service duties during service periods, where necessary.
· Coordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping departments to ensure that cleaning is followed-up with and procedures are maintained.
· Ensure that the shift is reviewed, and handovers and briefings are carried out.
· Maintain in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job.
· Establish good communication with the Kitchen team.
· Maintain event and function histories to assist with returning events.
· Participate in future menu changes with the Food & Beverage Manager and the Executive Chef, taking into consideration new F&B trends, market demands and sales achievements.
· Attend and participate in regular F&B operational and roster meetings.
· Understand the goals of the hotel and the department’s role in achieving it, communicating goals and clear direction to the team.
· Set and agree to departmental objectives for self and team.
· Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
· Keep the team up to date on departmental, hotel and company activities through regular communication meetings and memos, including special events and promotions in the restaurant.
· Seek out and maximize departmental and hotel revenue opportunities.
· Be aware of potential highs and lows in the business.
· Create and implement sales promotions and team member incentives as per discussion with the F&B Manager.
· Assist the F&B Manager with preparation of event brochures.
· Identify, communicate and act on potential sales leads.
· Create an environment where “everyone sells”.
· Supervise the financial performance of the department in line with the profit plan.
· Use key monitors and financial targets to evaluate the department’s performance and make future plans.
· Complete regular financial and operating reports as required or requested by the F&B Manager.
· Forecast potential revenues and costs.
· Following company control procedures, control costs without compromising standards.
· Analyse and explain any financial variance against plan.
· Set-up and maintain leave plans for the department.
· Assist with selecting, training, coaching and developing people to meet current and future needs of the department and the hotel.
· Understand the quantity and quality of people needed to operate the department.
· Assist with carrying out selection interviews and making effective recruitment decisions.
· Ensure that new recruits have all the relevant information before commencing employment.
· Assist with planning and ensuring departmental orientation is carried out.
· Ensure that the Orientation Training manual for each outlet is kept up to date.
· Ensure that standards training and assessments are carried out.
· Ensure the health, safety and well-being of customers and all team members.
· Understand relevant OH&S legislations and their implications on the operation of the department.
· Communicate to the team their responsibilities within OH&S.
· Ensure that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times.
· Ensure that hygiene training is conducted at least once a year.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Outlet Managerserving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· 2-4 years in a managerial position in 4 / 5-star category hotel.
· Familiar with computer systems.
· Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seize opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
· Flexible and responds quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
· Maintain high team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
· Strong leadership, people management and training skills.
· Guest oriented and able to confidently build and exceed service standards.
· Thorough knowledge of service, cost control in F&B, labour controls, beverage menu writing, maintenance, merchandising, computer and accountings.
· Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
· Key strengths (under the 9 competencies) in people management communication and planning.
· Thorough knowledge of restaurant operations including food, beverages, supervisory aspects,
· service techniques, and guest interaction.
· Considerable skills in math and algebraic equations using percentages.
· Able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and to collect accurate information and to resolve problems.
· Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Outgoing personality and willing to work for long hours.