- 熟练使用Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). 精通After Effects, Premier Pro, Microsoft Office applications
About the Role
As a Brand Designer you will be in charge of creating and designing both external and internal facing materials that will be used for brand communication, marketing and promotional purposes. You will be working on materials that include but not confined to brochures, sales booklets, social media posts, hotel amenities and other consumer-centric touch points. As part of the corporate marketing team, you will also have the opportunity to work with the different brands within Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
- Oversee creative design on materials from concept to delivery
- Develop creative visuals, original graphics and content for websites, social media and other marketing materials
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Translate complex ideas into focused design and creative narravtives.
- Refine concepts, images, typography, and layouts
- Support other marketing communication teams on design when the need arises
- Review and problem solve timelines and resource needs with team and manger to ensure delivery of creative on time and on budget
- Base in Shanghai
- 2 – 4 years of experience in graphic design with direct experience in the development and governance of branded visual identity materials
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Skilled in a variety of design specialties, including print, digital, video and light animation using industry standard software programs
- Experience working with brand guidelines and leveraging digital asset management systems to deliver branded assets and templates to a wide audience
- A high-level of organization with strong ability to create and improve processes
- Excellent listening and communication skills. You are pro-active in asking questions to better understand the goals of a project and you confidently articulate your designs as they relate to the objectives outlined in the creative brief.
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Proficient in After Effects, Premier Pro, Microsoft Office applications