1. Source potential retailers and conclude lease negotiations at targeted rental level.
2. Identify market segments and prospects and liaise with property agents.
3. Conduct market research on retail trends and brands.
4. Conduct lease renewal negotiation and conclude it at targeted rental level.
5. Assist to devise Asset Plan and annual revenue budget for the property.
6. Support retail managers in handling day-to-day mall management duties.
7. Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of leasing reports.
8. Work closely with the Grant Administration Team to ensure all standard grants and letters of offer terms are in accordance with company policy and are administered in a fair, legally correct, prudent and commercially astute manner.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Bachelor Degree or above, major in Real Estate or Business is preferred.
2. Five years related work experience.
3. In depth knowledge of Retail Industry, especially the Hong Kong & Macao markets Good negotiation skills.
4. Good interpersonal, written and spoken communication, active listening skills.
5. Fluent English and Cantonese.
6. Knowledge of CAD is a value‐add to the position.