· Ensure Staff and Manager awareness of HR Policies and procedures.
· Assist managers in developing work practices that are in line with OH &S policies.
· Assist with line staff counseling and career management.
· Initiate programs which foster good work relations such as social club and consultative committees.
· Assistant to conduct the social insurance and housing fund issues, which are included but not limited to all tasks related to pension insurance, medical insurance, work injury insurance, unemployment insurance and childbearing insurance, all tasks related to housing fund, pay and cease to pay social insurance and housing fund, transferring social insurance and housing fund, social insurance annual audit, annual social insurance pay salary adjustment claim, claim and confirm service length, retire issue, refund social insurance etc.
· Conduct or assists to conduct the Annual Body Check and related Health Training Certificate’s issue.
· Conduct the recruitment of Permanent Staff, Long-term Trainees, Trade Fair Trainees, casual labor and part-timers, etc.
· Assistant HR Officer ( Recruitment & Staff Relation) to recruit and manage Staff Dormitory, Shift Dormitory, Staff Recreation Room, Locker Room, Clinic.
· Assistant HR Officer (Compensation & Benefits) to do work well.
· Assistant HR Manager to do work well.