Management Trainee - Rooms 2 pax
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Complete all requirements of the Management Training Program as set out in the agreed learning program with any changes having the prior approval of the Director, training.
· Constantly reviews and takes ownership for the established learning plan prepared for the duration of the prescribed training program.
· To attend performance reviews with Vice President of Human Resources and the Director, Training and during the term of the program.
· Completes a detailed operations review on every department that is experienced over the course of the respective learning program.
· Review key guest satisfaction results and suggest practices and methods for improving service and the overall guest experience.
· Attends relevant Management Trainee conference calls (in any) and ensures relevant information is prepared in advance of the call.
· Completes additional project work as assigned by departments and L&D during the learning program.
· Through observation and participation, use every opportunity to absorb a variety of management principles, in order to develop ones’ own management style.
· To maintain regular dialogue with the appointed mentors or the Director, Training throughout the program.
· Assists in various campaigns to promote Atlantis Sanya good practices.
· Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
· Attends resort training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
· Handles guest and colleague enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing feedback for a prompt follow up.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Acts as a role model to enhance and promote the Management Training Program.
· Exercises responsible management and behavior at all times and positively representing the Kerzner brand image.
· Ensures and practices the outmost protection of office’s confidentiality.
· Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the resort, industry and company.
· Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
· Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
· A bachelor’s degree of Hospitality is a must
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to take initiative
· Demonstrated leadership experience
· Passion for the hospitality industry
· Culturally aware & open minded
· Previous customer service / hospitality experience
· Employment eligibility in China
· Fluent in English
· Half year of relevant work experience
· Overseas learning experience