· Negotiate and draft all types of legal instruments;
· Take responsibility for trademark issues for all the brands under naked Group.
· Establish and improve the company's legal affairs related rules and regulations and processes, to provide legal support for the company to formulate development strategy.
· Support business to develop related process and responsible for compliance check;
· Coordinate with external law firm;
· Prepare and review legal documents associated with internal departments, subsidiaries and strategic partners.
· Assessment, auditing company project policy risk, legal risk and control and guard against legal risks of the company operations.
· Assist with the establishment of a regular contract review process, including but not limited to drafting contract templates, reviewing and revising existing contracts, and negotiating contract terms.
· Provide legal advice and interpretation to senior management regarding contracts, intellectual property, taxation, labor employment or other business affairs, and coordinate the services of external counsel as required.
· Involved in mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcy, division, leasing, transfer and bidding of assets and other important economic activities, provide legal opinions, deal with relevant legal affairs.
· Legally present the company to participate in litigation and non-litigation activities, maintaining the company legitimate rights.
· Responsible for the company's investment, financing, and company structure and other legal affairs.
· Involved in major accidents and crisis handling activities, provide legal support to relevant departments.
· Graduate from a recognized law school either in China or abroad and admitted as a member of the legal profession in China or abroad.
· A Minimum of 5+ years of working experience, including at least 2 years working experience in a reputable law firm. Strong commercial background and legal knowledge and experience in construction, real estate, hotel management, property management, and trademark etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be adaptable to change.
· Native mandarin speaker with fluency in verbal and written English.