PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 主要职责
1. To peruse all incoming correspondences : Process all incoming correspondence, including Reservations Orders / Requisitions from both local and overseas clients, and assign tasks to all subordinates to accomplish.
2. Supervise and maintain the good working relationship: Supervise staff and assure that they are familiar with the hotel policies and reservation procedure.
3. Manage manpower : Schedule duty roster for subordinates, and arrange their annual leave and statutory holidays.
4.Preparing all reports for morning briefing :
1）. Pick up report
2）. Morning forecast
5. Assist the Manager in setting up and coordination all reservations activities in future needs.
6. Perform the duties and take up the responsibilities of the Manager in absence of the latter: Endorse all outgoing Reservation confirmation letters / slips and other correspondence before they are sent out.
7. Perform additional tasks as required by the Manager subject to request of Manager.
8.To liaise with travel agents and other clients make sure all bookings are solid and materialized.
9.Guest Profile maintenance: Maintain updated guest history profile and link such information to respective reservations.
10.To upsell hotel products including F&B facilities, Spas and other services to maximize the total Hotel revenue.
11.Training and development
Conduct training on product knowledge, upselling skills, competitors offer etc to team members to keep up professional service standard.
Perform any duties assigned by the Management deemed necessary.
1. Job Skill / Knowledge 工作技能 / 知识
§ Familiar with reservations tasks
§ Dynamic team players
§ Outgoing personality
§ Good communication & interpersonal skills
§ Knowledge in Opera PMS system is preferable
2.Computer Knowledge 电脑知识
§ Knowledge of MS office software
3. Language Proficiency 语言能力
§ Good written & spoken in English