· Attend PMM work in the guest room
· 参加室内和室外墙壁的维修和绘画、地板、天花板和门面设备, 要求搪瓷或乳胶漆完成匹配现有的。
· Attends to repairs and painting of all surface walls, floors, facades, ceilings and equipment both indoor and outdoor with either enamel or emulsion paint as required to match existing finish..
· Attends to varnishing items such a doors, windows, timber panels and furniture.
· Responsible for preparation of all surfaces prior to painting or varnishing.
· Carries out spray painting of equipment, furniture or related surfaces as required.
· Attends to repairs of damaged / cracked surfaces which may include concrete, plastering, stonework, block work, wall and floor ceramic tiling and marble works.
· Attends to repair / installation of vinyl floor tiles, false ceilings.
· Attends building repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises including any new additions / extensions to the Hotel or any other properties maintained by the Hotel.
· Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
· Use initiative and foresight to undertake tasks outlined within the preventative maintenance program without the direction of the Shift Engineer/Chief Engineer.
· Attend all on job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures
· Attend all types of various technical skill training
· Ensures that house rules are followed and obeyed.
· Ensures punctual attendance and adherence to duty schedules by all subordinate staff.
· Ensures that personal grooming and hygiene standards are being observed.
· Ensures all Engineering Standards and Procedures as issued from time to time are followed.
· Insure Hotel Rules and Regulations are fully followed, avoid any of the followings, but not limited to:
1 Sleeping whilst on duty当班时睡觉
2 Late arriving at beginning of shift上班迟到
3 Early departure at the end of the shift早退
4 Not following up on guest complaints不跟进客人的投诉
5 Not adhering to grooming standards不遵守仪容仪表标准
· Complete all work orders related interior decoration as requested by hotel various departments to meet customer requirements
· Interacts and cooperates with Hotel guests and outside contractors as necessary or directed by superior.
· Interacts and cooperates with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
· Be aware of duty of care and adhere to work place health and safety related various IHG policies and procedures
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
· Ensures that the work shop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
· Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety & Hygiene Policy.
· Perform other duties as assigned by superior.