The key purpose of the Assistant Manager, Content Marketing, APAC role is to support content hub development, social media marketing, seasonal marketing campaign, Wyndham Rewards campaign and offers, media buy execution and consumer user journey optimization. This role will support the wider APAC content marketing objectives with Marketing, Loyalty and Communications APAC team for brand awareness growth, Wyndham Rewards member enrollment & activation, new property signing as well as channel contribution.
1. Wyndham Rewards member enrollment & activation support:
• Work closely with loyalty operation team to execute Wyndham Rewards member engagement strategy for GC, including campaign localization and execution, ongoing reviews and business requirement consolidation, and continuous optimization.
• Initial and support local loyalty campaign to retain high-value customers, acquire new Wyndham Rewards member and increase member contribution.
• Monitor campaign performance and collect critical data to understand Wyndham Rewards member behaviors.
• Work closely with Digital Operation team to enhance Wyndham Rewards member journey at all platforms.
2. Content House Development
• Support content calendar development to align with business goal, and support execution of content and graphic development.
• Writing / editing and proof-reading campaign content across platforms to keep consistency of key messages.
• Work closely with Marketing team to amplify brand core value.
• Work closely with eDistribution team to promote major offers throughout the year.
• Photography and video assets collection.
3. Social media platforms management
• Support daily communication with agencies to make sure social post delivered to meet expectation.
• Audit social platforms trends and adjust content theme and user journey.
• Utilize analysis tool to feedback the result.
• Work closely with Digital Operation team to develop WeChat-eco as key tool in GC to recruit loyalty member.
4. Media buy execution and result summary
• Keep regular communication with agencies to brief key deliveries.
• Study and collect newest advertising channels to amplify brand campaign.
• Make sure all paid media roll-out according to marketing calendar.
• Results tracking & report compiling.
• Support budget management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years working experience in social media management, loyalty and CRM marketing or brand / product / digital marketing is a plus.
2. Copywriting skills a must, with solid and extensive knowledge of top China and international social media platforms.
3. Knowledge/understanding of the tourism & travel industry and accommodation drivers & systems.
4. Fluency in English and Chinese, as well as excellent written communication and oral presentation skills.
5. Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
6. Intermedia to advanced skills at photography and filming.
7. Goal orientated and a team player. Able to show drive, initiative, creativity and problem solving.
8. Effective time management and ability to multitask and co-ordinate several projects simultaneously.
9. Flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of the business.