Provides food and beverage service to Executive Floor guests throughout the day, offering polite and courteous service, always maintaining an interested but unobtrusive and never pushy attitude towards guests. Assists EF GSA for daily check in & check out and EF lounge operation.
1. Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for service provided by the hotel. Provide food and beverage service to EF guests, assists EF GSA for daily check in & check out and EF lounge operation.
2. Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Uses a positive and clear speaking voice, listens to understands requests , responds with appropriate action and provide accurate information such on outlet hours , special VIP programs , events , etc .
3. Promptly answers the telephone, advises other team members of special guest needs and passes the information accordingly. Ensures that the Executive Lounge equipment and systems are functioning at all times, and that the area is maintained in a clean, tidy and organized way.
4. Receives special requests from guests , and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
5. Fields guest complaints , conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and
negotiate results . Listens and extends assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning , quality of dishes etc . Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity . Plans and implements detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion .
6. Takes an active role in the team by being kind, cooperative, helpful and never forgetting the person behind the guest.
7. Actively takes part in training where and when required, attending formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure standards and develop skills and abilities.
8. Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.