1.Manage the operations of the Front Office Department by ensuring product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to all hotel guests according to the hotel’s and Group business objectives.
2.Assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications.
3.Achieve budgeted revenues, control labor costs and expenses, and maximize profitability within all areas of responsibility.
4.Review and approve/deny all discount and rebate requests.
5.Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information related to the expected arrival and departure of VIP’s and other key guests, or other special guest needs.
6.Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
1. College degree or above, with more than 3 years working experience in the same university.
2. Familiar with the operation and management of the front office of the hotel, with a sense of work responsibility and professionalism. 3. Supervise and supervise the overall supervision of the service quality standards, operation process standards, and various tasks of the front office of the various branches of the front office.
4. Effective and effective, and plan to complete the daily work of the department.
5. Fluent in English translation and certain sales ability.
6. Master the financial knowledge of cash register throughout the process, and be able to deal with the basic issues of daily services, mainly related to financial issues.