1. Enter daily delivery orders for food and beverage, including checking that prices are consistent with approved purchase prices.
2. Check daily entry of receiving orders to ensure that the amounts and taxes are matched with the account payable.
3. Create beverage inventory in the financial system, including description, stock units, inventory quantities, etc.
4. Record inventory received, issued, returned, and check its reasonable authorization.
5. Perform and coordinate monthly stock-taking.
6. Participate in the rotation training of the finance department.
1. College degree or above, majoring in financial accounting, financial management or other related fields.
2. Proficiency in using financial software, Excel, Word and other office software.
3. Attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility, proactive, good thinking, good execution, teamwork spirit and independent problem solving ability.
4. Have good English reading and writing skills.