· Under the direct supervision of the Cost Controller within the limits of InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures, is responsible for storing and organizing of all stored materials.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
· Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
· Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
· Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Duties and Responsibilities工作职责
· Check and count all goods to be received per approved purchase order or daily market list.
· Ensure that goods are in order, of good quality and according to the established specifications
· To reject all goods which do not meet the specifications
· To move accepted products to storage areas immediately to minimize employee theft and deterioration of product quality
· To ensure proper documentation on all goods delivered to the hotel as well as those returned to the suppliers.
· To summarize and record all goods purchased by the hotel on a daily basis
· To ensure the cleanliness of the Receiving Bay by liaison with Store helper or Stewarding Staff whenever cleaning is required.
· To be well versed in all descriptions and types of operating equipment for the Hotel, including maintaining catalogues, sample pictures of such items for reference.
· Assist cost manager to complete related reports
· Performs other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS任职要求
Required Skills –技能要求
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Good writing skills
· Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Accounting or Business Administration or related field.
· 1 year experience in an accounting clerical, receiving position or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience