1. Is accountable to the General Manager in the overall running of the hotel by participating in the decision-making related to the hotel policy, philosophy, directions, goals and objectives and by taking appropriate action for their implementation as directed.
2. Oversees the quality, consistency and presentation in the hotel under his/her responsibility to ensure that they conform to the requisite standards of the hotel and meet or exceed customer expectations.
3. Co-ordinates in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Department the preparation and implementation of annual packages or special promotions regarding guest rooms and F&B activities.
4. Ensures the implementation and maintenance of operations equipment and linen par stocks in the concerned departments and oversees inventory taking and control.
5. Assists in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget; more specifically prepares, monitors and controls the budgets of the Rooms Division, F&B and Engineering Departments.
6. Participates in the preparation of the annual business plan in the approved corporate format, including explanations, comparison analysis and variances.
7. Monitors the guests’ correspondence for the hotel and ensures that any problems/shortcomings are quickly identified and resolved, with feedback given to the guest accordingly.
8. Ensures that the hotel is managed and run in compliance with all governmental requirements.
9. Is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of all related aspects within the Group’s Balanced Score Card (BSC) Programme.
10. Contributes to the morale and team spirit within the hotel by building and maintaining supportive and effective relationships with managers and associates alike, instilling confidence and demonstrating “chemistry” with key constituents.
1. Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills.
2. Dynamic, inspiring, innovative and enthusiastic.
3. Able to develop, coach, train, counsel and act as a mentor.
4. In possession of strong partnering skills, clear vision, strategic planner and problem solver.
5. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
6. Highly customer oriented.
7. Highly result driven.
8. Strong sense of commitment and of unquestionable integrity.
9. Excellent command of the English language.