Responsible for all secondary support, responsibilities include all on-site and remote users to all questions and queries the secondary support process, including but not limited to attend the conference, testing, documentation, daily monitoring all applications, servers and backup system, and the information technology support team to provide training and coaching team level, able to work under the guidance of the director of information technology and leading department project-related work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities 主要职责与责任
• Responsible for maintaining All IT Applications Software and hardware, including system, network, telephone, and related applications
• Perform Daily Backups and Schedule Index of the Database
• Perform hands-on configuration/development of system-related changes.
• Logs, documents, and maintains records on Information Technology's
Call issues, general access requests, and change control requests.
• Helpdesk support - Provide Level II technical support for all software applications and hardware
帮助台的支持 - 为所有软件应用程序和硬件提供二级技术支持
• Responds to users’ requests for information and when available, assists in problem resolution.
• Ensure that hotel data is secured and in line with stated standards and best practices
• Ensure Access Control is in line with stated standards and best practices
• Manage the local process for event management, enhancements, and application fixes.
• Ensure regular self-evaluations of IT practices are completed and communicated.
• Source, evaluate and implement local solutions where appropriate
• Maintaining and managing all vendor related relationships to ensure the smooth running of all systems and the IT Department
• Manage local implementation projects & testing of applications and hardware upgrades.
• Ensure the hotel adopts and maintains brand standards for guests and business services in relation to IT services and offerings.
• Consistently promote the brand in the local site and encourage the use of the brand by IT suppliers.
• Ensure up-to-date hard-copies of department SOPs are maintained at all times.
• Update SOPs as and when needed.
• Update records of whether change or upgrader the system.
• Communicate new or amended procedures to relevant departments/ colleagues in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood.
• Create and maintain strong relationships with all end users and assist them in improving their overall productivity.
• Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and
Procedures require changes, or where new ones need to be developed.
• Strives to learn the basic job functions of the position’s immediate superior as well as peer-level positions with whom the individual interacts. Always prepared for temporary reassignment and/or promotion due to extended illness, personal emergency, or business necessity.
• Fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing administrative
notification during periods of illness, vacation, or education
• Liaise with corporate software/hardware asset management.
• Provide assistance as assigned with other IT related projects
• Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Head of Department of IT or Director of IT Operations.