About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
About Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou
Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is a luxury island retreat fully commanding a 30 acre (12 hectare) private island on the scenic Jinji Lake. Set to open in the second half of 2023, the Hotel will have over 200 well-appointed rooms, suites and private villas, lush gardens, indoor and outdoor pools offering a lifestyle that is uniquely Suzhou and uncompromising service that is uniquely Four Seasons.
The Four Seasons Hotel Suzhou is looking for
Director of Security
who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
The Director of Security has responsibility for the day to day security force of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
We are looking for individuals who are strategic, have strong business acumen, good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the hospitality industry or sizable firm with a focus
- Self-driven and a strategic resourcing professional
- Knowledgeable of relevant local laws
- Familiarity with local fire/PSB and other relevant government departments is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace working environment
- Good team spirit, multi-tasking, cooperative with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required