• Assume responsibility for all related Administrative function for the outlet
• Oversee the Implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual
• Conducts regular departmental communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
• Knowledgeable and responsible for all outlets related systems to include (POS, payroll management, work orders, cashiering and Table management)
Customer and Colleague Experience
• Responsible to drive the guest engagement and guest relations of your specific outlet.
• Ensures that associates also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following , through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Personally and frequently verifies that guests in the outlet are receiving the best possible service and responsible for all guest recovery and corrective actions
• Spends time in the Outlet (during peak periods) to ensure that the Outlet is managed well by the respective associates and functions to the fullest expectations.
• Maximizes associates productivity through the use of prioritizing, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
• Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
• Achieves the monthly and annual budget target for Revenue and Covers
• Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
• Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information
• Responsible for the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
• Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• Exercises responsible management and behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel management team.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Maintains strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organizations.
• Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good Leadership skills.
• Good organization skills.
• High energy level with presentation skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• English Fluent in both writing and speaking
• With 3 years above 5 starts hotel working experience at western restaurant.