FINANCIAL RETURNS 财务回报:
· Assists the Exec. Chef in completing forecasts, plans, and departmental production reports for management.
· Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals.
· Assists the Executive Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment
· Manage day-to-day kitchen activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
· Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviours, and governmental regulations. Ensure staff has the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Assist sales, catering and banquet staff with banquets, parties and other special events.
· Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
GUEST EXPERIENCE 宾客体验:
· Solicit guest feedback to improve food and presentation quality.
· Assist with addressing customer questions and issues relating to kitchen services.
· Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
· 5 years experience as a chef including at least 2 years in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.