MAJOR FUNCTION 主要功能 :
To control level of stock of food in house and what need to be ordered, receive perishable items according to standards, apply and follow F. I. F.O. and storage system as per guidelines.
控制食品的存货量及何种食品需要被订购，按照标准接收易腐物品, 贯彻并执行F. I. F.O.原则及贮藏制度。
MAJOR RESPONSIBILIES 責任概要 :
To provide consistent quality of food and services to internal and external customers, by adhering to and enforcing all Marriott Standards and Policies
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. Execute all assigned tasks as directed and delegated from his or her Supervisors or Manager
2. Supervises pastry preparation shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
3. Performs all duties of kitchen associates as required.
4. Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
5. Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
6. Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
7. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal (Health Department) regulations.
8. Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
9. Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
10. Knows and makes sense Marriott's 70 Points of Hygiene and Safety Standards is implemented and followed.
11. Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
12. Effectively investigates, reports and follows-up on associate accidents.
13. To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
14. Periodically plan outside Associates activity to promote teamwork.
15. To implement a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
16. Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
17. Enforce the Marriott food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
18. Responds to guest inquires or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
19. Ensures the Hotel delivers to guests: “Simply Fresh Chef-crafted Food”.
20. Maintain F&B concepts and Mission standards fro preparation & presentation.
21. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
22. Follow and implement Prime times during operation hours.
23. Perform any reasonable request made by the management which is not life threatening or against the law.
25. Above all. To lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our associates to excel.