Welcome - warmly greet the guest; ask of their experience of the day and offer assistance
2. Farewell - Warmly greet the guest; ask of their experience of the day; offer guest to visit our gallery for signature AN items and other merchandise; offer to make another spa reservation or other hotel facilities i.e. Hot Spring / Restaurant / Tour etc.
道别 - 热情的问候客人，询问客人的温泉体验感受，建议客人参观悦椿阁并且提供温泉及其它相关商
3. Be fully conversant with all services and Spa & Gallery facilities in order to be able to make helpful recommendations, and to be able to up-sell services and cross sell products.
4. Accepts and accurately records all guest bookings for services in accordance with departmental procedures.
5. Ensures that all cashiering functions are carried out in accordance with hotel’s accounting procedures.
6. Accepts responsibility for, and to show initiative in decision-making, when handling minor guest objections, in order to enhance guest satisfaction and update superior thereafter.
7. Refers major guest objections to immediate superior to prevent further guest dissatisfaction.
8. Ensures the security and safety of all areas and facilities, and to be responsible for keys.
9. To supervise and strictly check standards of the all subordinates with their work and grooming. Be able to evaluate and give feedback to staff for improvement and motivate staff, to ensure excellent service quality.
10. Perform as the receptionist / cashier when needed or any assignment by superior
Take initiative to learn about the industry and competitors, provides suggestions for improvement.
12. Conduct the briefing for each shift and arrange the tasks to the team.
13. Arrange the duty roster for HS associates.
14. Check the facility before and after HS operation hours to make sure the standard procedures are followed.
15. Well managed the walkie talkie for HS associates.
16. Conduct the proper training to HS associates.
17. Conduct the monthly inventory stock take according to the standard.